Announcement Provided By Berklee’s Media Relations Department.
Berklee’s Media Relations department is looking for new music for the What’s Happening at Berklee video series!
Have you always wanted your music to be featured centrally on the Berklee.edu site? Do you want your music featured among the dynamic events that Berklee hosts on and off campus? Berklee’s Media Relations department is looking for new music to be featured on the What’s Happening at Berklee video series, which offers a way for the public to stay in the loop about events happening on and off the college’s campus. With the video series being completely rebranded for the 2013-2014 school year, we are in need of new music.
Right now, the series features a little funk and jazz, but we’re looking to change it up to more current upbeat electronic music starting in the fall. For a preview of how the music will be featured, check out the current What’s Happening at Berklee video here.
- Submissions must be upbeat electronic music (no jazz please!)
- Contestant must be a Berklee student attending classes in Fall 2013.
- Submissions must be CD quality (44.1Khz – 16 Bit or better) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1st. Absolutely no MP3s please.
- MUST be original work of contestant – shall not infringe on any copyright or any other rights of any third party
- Contestants may enter as many pieces desired.
- May be instrumental or include both instrumentation and lyrics, but keep in mind that there will be someone talking over the music, so to keep lyrical comment to a minimum.
- Piece must be around 3 minutes long but can loop if needed.
Questions? Comments? Shoot an email to email@example.com. Good luck!