by Dom Jones
This weather is heartbreaking for me as a native Californian. What better way to get through this snow day than through a playlist?! In researching songs fitting for this playlist, I found most of them sounded sad, and even when they were upbeat (like the Janelle Monae or Rick James songs you’ll find below), there was still turmoil in the lyrics. See what you think of our customized playlist and don’t forget to us know some of your snow day favs in the comments!
1. Omarion – Ice Box
2. Janelle Monae – Cold War
3. Fleetwood Mac – Cold Black Night
4. Muddy Waters – Cold Weather Blues
5. Pat Benetar – Fire and Ice
6. Rick James – Cold Blooded
7. Kanye West – Coldest Winter
8. Adele – Cold Shoulder
9. Donna Summer – Cold Love
10. Kings of Leon – Cold Desert
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS TO LISTEN TO DURING SNOW DAYS?
SOUND OFF IN THE COMMENTS!